|Notched, EZ Pivot & Pan 6-9″, net weight: 1.12 lb|
|Notched, EZ Pivot & Pan 9-13″, net weight: 1.20 lb|
Series-7N Notched-legs bipods have both EZ Pivot & EZpan™ features. Once the bipod is adjusted and leveled, the rifle can be panned left and right to track targets and game. The EZlevel™ feature allows the shooter to adjust their weapon for uneven terrain by pivoting(leveling) up to 34 degrees. The EZpan™ feature allows the shooter to pan/rotate their weapon horizontally up 40 degrees. The combination of these features grants maximum flexibility and versatility to your shooting experience.
- Strong and durable construction with the lightweight aircraft grade alloy and metal materials
- Adds functionality which allows your rifle to both pivots for uneven terrain & pan for horizontal scanning simultaneously
- Supports both Rifle EZ Pivot & EZ Pan by using a Tension Lever.
- Patented design for intuitive and quick attachment to the sling stud on a rifle. This dramatically reduces the time it takes to attach and de-attach the bipod to a rifle.
- Special spring tension holds the bipod in a steady and strong position ideal for aiming and hitting your target.
- Multiple sections of switchblade style Notched-legs allow for quick spring loaded eject setup.
- Allow for easy adjustment within the lengths of 6” to 9”, and 9” to 13” (depending on which size model you own). The legs quickly lock into pre-defined notched positions at your desired length
- Foldable legs can be stowed parallel to the barrel for easy carry and storage.
- Coated in a fully weather and rust resistant black anodized finish to reduce reflection and withstand long-term rugged use.
- New material recipe and design for better durability and improve stability
- Rubber caps at the base of legs to prevent slippage.
- 6”-9” length can be used for bench rest and floor use.
- 9”-13” length can be used for prone or ground sitting position.
Note: This EZ model 3N, 7N Notched-legs rifle bipods are designed for rifles with a sling stud that are <=8mm or 5/16″ in size. For Picatinny rail mounting please use an adapter like the Series 2 Picatinny Bipod Adapter or the TipTop QuicklokTM Series-9N Picatinny bipods.
Please see our tutorial video for using TipTop® Series-7 Rifle Bipods
Pivoting(Leveling) and Panning features demo for TipTop® Series-7 Rifle Bipods
Installation and Operating Instructions for Series VII BipodsDownload PDF