|EZ Pivot & Pan, Notched-Legs, Quicklok 7-10.5″, net weight: 1.15 lbs|
|EZ Pivot & Pan, Notched-Legs, Quicklok 9-13″, net weight: 1.23 lbs|
This is a picatinny mount version of Series-7N. Series-9N Notched-Leg Rifle bipods add the QuikLok™ feature on top of EZlevel™ and EZpan™features. The Series-9N QuikLok™ system is an integrated Picatinny rail mount, so if your weapon has a Picatinny rail there is no more need for an adapter. The mount has a well built and easy to use locking feature, locks securely, and allows the bipod to be installed on and removed from a Picatinny rail in seconds. The QuikLok™ mount has a swivel joint that allows the shooter to pan back and forth up to 37 degrees in each direction.
- Strong and durable construction with lightweight aircraft grade alloy and metal materials
- Patent pending design for intuitive and quick attachment of picatiiny rail of the rifle. This dramatically reduces the time it takes to attach and de-attach the bipod to a rifle.
- Easy Pivot (Level) feature adjusts for uneven terrain by pivoting up to 38 degrees
- Easy Pan feature allows weapon to pan/scan horizontally up to 74 degrees(SKUs 94688, 94689)
- Built in locking mechanism allows bipod to adapt to varying widths in Picatinny rails for a perfect fit.
- Supports both Rifle EZ Pivot & EZ Pan using a Tension Lever.
- Eliminates the need of a bipod adapter by integrated picatinny rail mount
- Special spring tension holds the bipod in a steady and strong position ideal for aiming and hitting your target.
- Multiple sections of switch blade style Notched-legs allow for quick spring loaded eject setup. easy adjustment within the lengths of 7″ to 10.5″, or 9″ to 13″ (depending on which size model you own). The legs are design for quick switch blade style eject setup..
- Foldable legs can be stowed parallel to the barrel of the rifle for easy carry and storage.
- Coated in a fully weather/rust resistant black anodized finish to reduce reflection and withstand long term rugged use.
- New material recipe and design for longer durability and improve stability
- Rubber caps at base of legs to prevent slippage
- 7”-10.5” length can be used for bench rest and floor use.
- 9”-13” length can be used for prone or ground sitting positions.
Note: The series-9N model bipods are designed for hunting rifles or sport rifles with Picatinny rail only. For sling stud mount notched leg rifle bipod, please check out the series 3N & 7N models bipods.
Please see our tutorial video for installing a Series-IX bipod on a hunting rifle with a Picatinny rail
Installation and Operating Instructions for Series IX BipodsDownload PDF