|EZ 6-9″, net weight: 0.73 lb|
|EZ 9-13″, net weight: 0.8 lb|
|EZ 13.5-23″, net weight: 0.95 lb|
- Strong and durable construction with lightweight aircraft grade alloy and metal materials
- Patented design for intuitive and quick attachment to the sling stud on a hunting rifle. This dramatically reduces the time it takes to attach and de-attach the bipod to a rifle.
- Special spring tension holds the bipod in a steady and strong position ideal for aiming and hitting your target.
- Two-section telescoping legs allow for easy adjustment within the lengths of 6” to 9”, 9” to 13”, or 13.5” to 23”(depending on which size model you own). The legs quickly snap and lock into place at your desired length.
- Fast leg retraction with special design attention on noise reduction.
- Foldable legs can be stowed parallel to the barrel for easy carry and storage.
- Coated in a fully weather and rust resistant black anodized finish to reduce reflection and withstand long term rugged use.
- Screws have a knurled knob for easy operation.
- Rubber caps at base of legs to prevent slippage.
- 6”-9” length can be used for bench rest and floor use.
- 9”-13” length can be used for prone or ground sitting position.
- 13.5”-23” length can be used for sitting on the ground or on low profile chairs.
Note: This EZ model bipod is designed for hunting rifles with a stud mount. For Picatinny rail mounting please use an adapter like the Series 2 Picatinny Bipod Adapter. For EZ Level (Pivot) or Pan capabilities with the ability to mount on a Picatinny rail we recommend the the TipTop QuicklokTM Series-9 Picatinny bipod.
Please check out our videos:
- How to install a TipTop bipod on your rifle:
- How to safely use a TipTop bipod:
Installation and Operating Instructions for Series-III Bipods