|EZ Pivot, Quicklok 9-13″, net weight: 1.1 lb|
|EZ Pivot, Quicklok 13.5-23″, net weight: 1.26 lb|
|EZ Pivot & Pan, Quicklok 7-10.5″, net weight: 1.13lb|
|EZ Pivot & Pan, Quicklok 9-13″, net weight: 1.19 lb|
|EZ Pivot & Pan, Quicklok 13.5-23″, net weight: 1.38 lb|
This series is similar to Series-VII. Series-IX bipods add the QuikLok™ feature on top of EZlevel™/Pivot and EZpan™(if selected) features. The Series-IX QuikLok™ system is an integrated Picatinny rail mount, so if your weapon has a Picatinny rail there is no more need for an adapter. The mount has a well built and easy to use locking feature, locks securely, and allows the bipod to be installed on and removed from a Picatinny rail in seconds. The QuikLok™ mount has a swivel joint that allows the shooter to pan back and forth up to 20 degrees in each direction.
- Strong and durable construction with lightweight aircraft grade alloy and metal materials
- Patent pending design for intuitive and quick attachment to the sling stud on a rifle. This dramatically reduces the time it takes to attach and de-attach the bipod to a rifle.
- Easy Pivot (Level) feature adjusts for uneven terrain by pivoting up to 38 degrees
- *Easy Pan feature allows weapon to pan/scan horizontally up to 74 degrees(only for SKU: 94673, 94674 and 94676)
- Built in locking mechanism allows bipod to adapt to varying widths in Picatinny rails for a perfect fit.
- Supports both Rifle EZ Pivot & EZ Pan using a Tension Lever.
- Lightweight design eliminates the need of a bipod adapter
- Special spring tension holds the bipod in a steady and strong position ideal for aiming and hitting your target.
- Two-section telescoping legs allow for easy adjustment within the lengths of 7″ to 10.5″, 9″ to 13″, or 13.5″ to 23″(depending on which size model you own). The legs quickly snap and lock into place at your desired length.
- Fast leg retraction with special design attention on noise reduction.
- Foldable legs can be stowed parallel to the barrel of the rifle for easy carry and storage.
- Coated in a fully weather/rust resistant black anodized finish to reduce reflection and withstand long term rugged use.
- Screws have a knurled knob for easy operation.
- New material recipe for maximum durability
- Rubber caps at base of legs to prevent slippage.
- 7”-10.5” length can be used for bench rest and floor use.
- 9”-13” length can be used for prone or ground sitting positions.
- 13.5”-23” length can be used for sitting on the ground or on low profile chairs.
Note: The series-9 model bipods are designed for hunting rifles or sport rifles with Picatinny rail only. For sling stud mount rifle, please check out the series-3, 5 & 7 models bipods.
Please see our tutorial video for installing a Series-IX bipod on a hunting rifle with a Picatinny rail
Installation and Operating Instructions for Series IX BipodsDownload PDF