|EZ Pivot 6-9″, net weight: 0.97 lb|
|EZ Pivot 9-13″, net weight: 1.07 lb|
|EZ Pivot 13.5-23″, net weight: 1.26 lb|
- Strong and durable construction with lightweight aircraft grade alloy and metal materials
- Easy Level (Pivot) adjusts for uneven terrain by pivoting up to 27 degrees
- EZ Rifle Pivot (Leveling) adjusts for uneven terrain by using a Tension Lever
- Patented design for intuitive and quick attachment to the sling stud of the hunting rifle. This dramatically reduces the time spent attaching and detaching the bipod.
- Special spring tension holds the bipod in a steady and strong position ideal for aiming and hitting your target.
- Two-section telescoping legs allow for easy adjustment within the lengths of 6” to 9”, 9” to 13”, or 13.5” to 23”(depending on which size model you own). The legs quickly snap and lock into place at your desired length.
- Fast leg retraction with special design attention on noise reduction.
- Foldable legs can be stowed parallel to the barrel of the rifle for easy carry and storage.
- Coated in a fully weather/rust resistant black anodized finish to reduce reflection and withstand long term rugged use.
- Screws have a knurled knob for easy operation.
- New material recipe for maximum durability.
- Rubber caps at base of legs to prevent slippage.
- 6”-9” length can be used for bench rest and floor use.
- 9”-13” length can be used for prone or ground sitting positions.
- 13.5”-23” length can be used for sitting on the ground or on low profile chairs.
Note: This EZ model bipod is designed for hunting rifles with a stud mount. For Picatinny rail mounting please use an adapter like the Series 2 Picatinny Bipod Adapter or the TipTop QuicklokTM Series-9 Picatinny bipod.
Please see our tutorial video for attaching a sling on your TipTop® Bipod
Pivoting(Leveling) feature demo for TipTop® Series-5 Rifle Bipods
Installation and Operating Instructions for Series V Bipods