|EZ Pivot & Pan 6-9″, net weight: 1.08 lb|
|EZ Pivot & Pan 9-13″, net weight: 1.19 lb|
|EZ Pivot & Pan 13.5-23″, net weight: 1.39 lb|
This series is similar to Series-V. Series-VII bipods add the EZpan™ feature on top of the EZlevel™ / Pivot feature introduced in Series-V. Once the bipod is adjusted and leveled, the rifle can be panned left and right to track targets and game. The EZlevel™ feature allows the shooter to adjust their weapon for uneven terrain by pivoting(leveling) up to 34 degrees. The EZpan™ feature allows the shooter to pan/rotate their weapon horizontally up 40 degrees in each direction. The combination of these features grants maximum flexibility and versatility to your shooting experience.
- Strong and durable construction with the lightweight aircraft grade alloy and metal materials
- Adds functionality which allows your rifle to both pivots for uneven terrain & pan for horizontal scanning simultaneously
- Supports both Rifle EZ Pivot & EZ Pan by using a Tension Lever.
- Patented design for intuitive and quick attachment to the sling stud on a rifle. This dramatically reduces the time it takes to attach and de-attach the bipod to a rifle.
- Special spring tension holds the bipod in a steady and strong position ideal for aiming and hitting your target.
- Two-section telescoping legs allow for easy adjustment within the lengths of 6” to 9”, 9” to 13”, or 13.5” to 23”(depending on which size model you own). The legs quickly snap and lock into place at your desired length
- Fast leg retraction with special design attention on noise reduction.
- Foldable legs can be stowed parallel to the barrel for easy carry and storage.
- Coated in a fully weather and rust resistant black anodized finish to reduce reflection and withstand long-term rugged use.
- Screws have a knurled knob for easy operation.
- New material recipe for maximum durability
- Rubber caps at the base of legs to prevent slippage.
- 6”-9” length can be used for bench rest and floor use.
- 9”-13” length can be used for prone or ground sitting position.
- 13.5”-23” length can be used for sitting on the ground or on low profile chairs.
Note: This EZ model bipod is designed for rifles with a stud mount. For Picatinny rail mounting please use an adapter like the Series 2 Picatinny Bipod Adapter or the TipTop QuicklokTM Series-9 Picatinny bipod.
Please see our tutorial video for using TipTop® Series-7 Rifle Bipods
Pivoting(Leveling) and Panning features demo for TipTop® Series-7 Rifle Bipods
Installation and Operating Instructions for Series VII BipodsDownload PDF